Create Valentine’s Day t-shirts, mugs, throw pillows, signs and more with this fabulous collection of free Valentine’s Day cut files. Download the free Valentine’s Day Tic Tac Toe SVG along with 14 addition cut files in this fabulous Valentine’s Day SVG Collection.
Valentine’s Day Tic Tac Toe Cut File
Love is in the air and it’s time to craft up some fun Valentine’s Day crafts with our Cricuts. I wanted a new Valentine’s Day pillow for the bench we have on our front porch so I created this fun Tic Tac Toe Board SVG full of XO’s and hearts because that’s what we all think of when we think of Valentine’s day. This fun SVG would also look great on a wood sign or reverse canvas.
Materials needed to make a Valentine’s Day Pillow
- Pillow Cover
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
- Iron-on Vinyl – Red and Black
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tool
- EasyPress or Iron
- Valentine’s Day Tic Tac Toe SVG Cut File
How to Make A Valentine’s Day Pillow with Your Cricut
- Upload the SVG File into Cricut Design Space.
- Place Iron-on sheet, liner side down, onto Cricut StandardGrip cutting mat.
- Select and size the design that are cutting. Be sure to mirror all images prior to cutting so they appear backward. Load mat into the machine and cut image.
- Use the Cricut weeding tool, safety pin or tweezers to remove vinyl from around the image, leaving only Tic Tac Toe image on the carrier sheet.
- Once the image is cut and ready to be applied, it’s important to pre-heat, heat, and post-heat your images for the recommended amount of time. This will vary depending on the brand on HTV and your base material.
- If using an EasyPress, refer to this Application Guide for time and temperature. If using an iron, use the cotton setting and make sure the steam setting is OFF.
- Place image onto pillow cover so that the carrier sheet is covering the vinyl design and press into place. Let vinyl cool before peeling carrier sheet away from pillow cover.
TIPS FOR USING HTV
- Make sure to adjust your machine settings to Iron-on. Your machine should not cut completely through the carrier sheet. You want the mage cut through the vinyl but now the sheet it’s on.
- Make sure you mirror your image. Don’t worry – I still forget sometimes too.
- Check to see if the Iron-on vinyl that you are using is warm peel or cool peel. This is very important when using Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- If you see that the HTV isn’t set completely, just place the liner back over the image and apply more heat.
- Wait 24 hours to wash any fabric that you’ve applied iron-on to. To wash, turn garment inside out and if you need to iron the base material, make sure it is inside out or flipped over. Do not iron over vinyl that has been applied to fabric.
Valentine’s Day SVG Collection
Make your own Valentine’s Day crafts with this fabulous collection of SVG cut files! This collection is full of beautiful designs for t-shirts, home decor, and more!
VISIT EACH LINK TO DOWNLOAD THEse FREE CUT FILES
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That’s What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- I Have Found the One My Soul Loves – Everyday Party Magazine
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. In order to use this file for commercial purpose, you need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.