What do you get when you combine s’mores and Reese’s peanut butter cups in mini graham cracker pie crusts? You get these delicious Mini S’mores Pies. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I’m going to keep things pretty simple today. I just had to share one more Valentine’s Day recipe with you all. I know I should have done this earlier but I just thought of this awesome dessert last night. I ran to the grocery last night to get treats for Connor’s Valentine’s Day party at school and realized that I needed a special sweet treat for us to enjoy after our Valentine’s Day dinner. I combined two of our favorite sweet treats into one. We love s’mores and we love Reese’s peanut butter cups so I made these delicious Valentine’s Day Mini S’mores Pies stuffed with Reese’s peanut butter cups.
Yep – you heard that right – s’mores and Reese’s peanut butter cups!
All I want to know is why haven’t I made these sooner?!
And guess what my friends? These Valentine’s Day Mini S’mores Pies are so easy to make. The hardest part is making your chocolate pudding which we all know only takes about 5 minutes. It actually takes longer to unwrap all the chocolate than it does to make these delicious mini pies.
Valentine’s Day Mini S’mores Pies
- 1 box (3.5 ounces) chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 packs mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- chocolate hearts (optional)
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to directions on box.
- Spoon pudding into pie shells and place on baking sheet.
- Add a Reese’s Peanut butter cup to center of each pie.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate heart.
- Broil for 30 second. Rotate pies around baking sheet and broil again for 30 seconds. Continue until the marshmallows on all pies are toasted.
These can easily be made with regular Reese’s peanut butter cups so feel free to make them all year long.
Okay, that’s enough talking. Just make these mini pies ASAP and enjoy! You can thank me later:)
I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine’s Day. I’m off to eat one of these bad boys while I watch The Chew. Somebody needs to taste test them, right? And that means I’ll be eating two today and I’ll probably eat one for breakfast tomorrow.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day treats? I’ve got you covered!