Guess what my friends? Only 19 days until schools out and summer vacation begins! Woohoo!! I cannot wait to sit by the pool or hang out at the beach.
And since we spend so much time in the sun and in the water, it is important that I take care of my skin and hair.
Did you know that Dollar General has all the summer beauty products you need at a great price?
It was time to get my beach bag ready so I headed to Dollar General for all my favorite summer beauty essentials.
- Sunscreen – We go through a lot of sunscreen! I always spray our bodies with spray sunscreen and apply lotion to our faces.
- Leave-in conditioner – Since we spend so much time in the water, it is important that I take care of my hair, especially since I have curly hair which gets extremely frizzy. Using leave-in conditioner is one of the best ways to protect my hair during the summer months.
- Hair Ties -I can’t live without hair ties in the summertime. There is nothing worse than having hair in your face when it’s hot outside.
- Aloe -I always keep aloe handy just in case someone burns a little. I love the way this watermelon aloe smells.
- Lotion – Gotta take care of my skin after being at the beach or in the pool all day! I especially love that this lotion also has aloe in it.
- Face Wipes – I always keep face wipes in my beach bag so I can easily wipe my face if I’m sweaty and feel the need to freshen up a little. I also use them to wipe the sand off our hands and faces.
- Nail Polish – First, I can’t go to the beach or pool without pretty toes. And at $1, I couldn’t resist. There were so many gorgeous colors to choose from that I had a hard time just picking one color.
I love a great deal and shopping at Dollar General means I can buy all my favorite summer beauty products at the best price available.
What are your favorite summer beauty essentials?