I love an easy quick bread recipe and adding fruit always makes it so much better. This Strawberry Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread recipe is delicious and our new favorite breakfast treat.
I first made this bread in May after we went strawberry picking and I’ve made it four more times since then. That’s how much we love it. I also took it to a family brunch and everyone wanted the recipe. I meant to share the recipe weeks ago and can’t believe I forgot.
If you’re looking for a quick bread recipe, you’ve come to the right place. The combination of cinnamon, sugar, and strawberries is baked to perfection in this recipe. Top it with a simple glaze and this bread won’t last long – I can promise you that.
You just can’t go wrong with an easy quick bread recipe. So the next time you’re craving something sweet for breakfast, pick up a package of strawberries and whip up this delicious Strawberry Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread. It’s especially good with a warm cup of coffee. Come to think of it, it’s also a great afternoon snack and the perfect dessert.
Strawberry Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
I love an easy quick bread recipe and adding fruit always makes it so much better. This Strawberry Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread is delicious and our new favorite breakfast treat.
- 2 cups flour (I used 1 cup white flour and 1 cup whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together.
- Combine oil, Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla in separate bowl. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Make the Cinnamon Swirl by mixing the 2/3 cup of sugar and cinnamon together in small bowl.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of strawberries over batter. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar over strawberries.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter over cinnamon sugar layer. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of strawberries over batter. Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar over top.
- Pour the remaining batter over cinnamon sugar layer. Sprinkle remaining strawberries over final layer of batter.
- Make crumble topping by mixing flour, sugar in small bowl. Cut in the butter using a fork until a crumble forms. Sprinkle crumble over bread batter.
- Bake for 60 minute or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Whisk powdered sugar and milk together. Drizzle over cooled bread.