St. Patrick’s Day Mini Ice Cream Pies
- 1 container of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (or any green ice cream)
- 6 mini graham cracker crusts
- whipped cream
- rainbow sprinkles
- chocolate gold coins
- Step 1: Let ice cream sit out for about 10 minutes to soften.
- Step 2: Scoop ice cream into mini pie crusts. Use a knife to spread out evenly.
- Step 3: Place in freezer for about 15 minutes or until you are ready to serve them.
- Step 4: Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and gold coin when you are ready to serve.