This fun S’mores Caddy is sure to be a hit all summer long. Just fill with all your favorite s’more ingredients and light up the fire pit! Add the free S’mores SVG for an easy Cricut craft project.
If your family loves s’mores as much as we do, you definitely need a S’mores Caddy! As soon as the weather is nice enough to sit around the fire pit, we are ready for our favorite summer treat and this fun caddy is the perfect way to carry all our s’mores goodies to the fire pit.
I found this awesome utensil caddy and knew it would be perfect this project. All I had to do was fill each compartment with graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows. I also added napkins, small plates, and our roasting sticks. I then decided that I needed a s’mores decal for the front that I created with my handy dandy Cricut. This might be one of my favorite Cricut projects yet!
Free S’mores SVG Cut File
Before we start making s’mores, let’s make our S’mores Caddy. First, you’ll need to download the free cut file and I’ve made it super easy for you. To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Make Your Own S’mores Caddy
Now that you have your SVG file, it’s time to get your craft on! Use the tutorial below to walk you through this fun project. Need help uploading SVG files to Cricut Design Space? This detailed tutorial will help.
- Utensil Caddy
- StandardGrip Mat (if using Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker, or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Open Cricut Design Space and upload the free S'mores SVG.
- Resize the image to fit the surface of your utensil caddy and let your handy dandy Cricut work it's magic.
- Once the design is cut, weed away excess vinyl from around the design.
- Add transfer tape to top of design and burnish with scraper.
- Apply vinyl to caddy and burnish once again to transfer image. Carefully peel transfer tape back while transfering image to front of the caddy.
Craving S’mores? You’re going to love these recipes:
- S’mores Blossom Cookies
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bark
- S’mores Popcorn
- S’mores Cookie Sandwiches
- Oven Baked S’mores
Looking for more family crafts to make with your Cricut?
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.