Who doesn’t love a great tasting slow cooker recipe? I know I do! This easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Veggies recipe is one of the easiest meals to make and one of my favorites.
It really doesn’t get any better than this!
Just throw the chicken, cream of chicken soup and carrots in the slow cooker and you are good to go. Then all you have to do when you get home is add the broccoli, make the rice and dinner is ready. This is my favorite way to cook – quick and easy meals.Print
Slow Cooker Chicken and Veggies
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups broccoli (I use frozen)
- Brown rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add chicken, soup, carrots, and milk to slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours
- Add broccoli to slow cooker about an hour before you want to serve dinner. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Serve and enjoy!