A few months ago a Target employee stopped me and told me about their new Cartwheel App. I immediately downloaded it and was shocked to see all the great discounts that were available. The best part was, some of the items I already had in my cart were discounted. Have you downloaded it yet? It is awesome! It gives you discounts on more than 700 products. Most of which you probably already have in your cart.
There are a few ways to use the app – You can look through the different categories, you can search for a specific item or you can scan the barcode of each item. I usually do all three.
I love looking through all the categories and collections to see what discounts are available. If I need an item, I always search the Cartwheel App to see what discounts are available. The other day I needed toilet paper and since I’m not picky about brands, I searched the app to see what offers were available. Quilted Northern was on sale at Target and then the Cartwheel App was offering an additional 10% off. This is my kind of couponing!
I’m also a little obsessed with scanning the barcodes of every item that I put in my cart to see if there is a discount available. I get so excited when I find a discount available on an item I’m throwing in my cart.
How the Cartwheel App works:
- Download Target’s Cartwheel App on your phone, tablet or use it on your desktop.
- Search through the categories for items you want to purchase or scan an item in your cart.
- Add the item to your Cartwheel. Everybody starts with 10 spots.
- Then when you are checking out, just show the cashier your personal Cartwheel barcode on your phone or printed Cartwheel list.
- Watch your balance go down from all the discounts you used.
Why I love the Cartwheel App:
- So easy to use!
- You can sign in with my Facebook or Target.com login.
- Offers can be used over and over again until they expire.
- It can be used with other Target discounts and manufacturers’ coupons.
- So many great discounts available!
I could go on and on about how FABULOUS the Target Cartwheel App is but I think you should just check it out for yourself and start having fun with it. You’ll be totally addicted to it and it will make shopping at Target so much better!
And now for the best part!!
One lucky reader will get to win a $1,000 Target GiftCard® from participating blogs – Woohoo!
Now if you’re like me, you can’t leave Target without at least one thing in your cart. To enter this giveaway, leave a comment telling me one thing you always have in your Target shopping cart. Mine would be lipgloss, Method cleaner and toilet paper.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- 1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- 2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- 3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- 4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/30 – 2/28.
Be sure to visit the Target Cartwheel brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!