Oh my goodness! I’ve discovered my new favorite treat!!
I love Samoas and I love milkshakes – especially on hot, summer days. So I decided that I needed to combine the two and make a Samoas milkshake.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (you can probably use skim milk if you don’t have cocout milk)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons Caramel Sundae Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Hot fudge sauce
- 4 Samoas cookies (or Keebler Coconut Dreams)
Place coconut on a pan and toast in oven at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Combine all ingredients in blender, reserving some of the coconut for topping. Blend until smooth. Add more milk depending on how thick you like your shakes.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this shake and I hope you like it as much as I do.
What is your favorite summer treat?