Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
- 1 bag of pretzels (I used square pretzels)
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and cover the entire pan with a single layer of pretzels.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Let mixture boil gently for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over pretzels. Place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the caramel and pretzels. Let the chocolate chips sit for a few minutes. Once they start to melt (2-3 minutes), spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle generously with sea salt.
- Let cool on the counter top for place in refrigerator/freezer until completely cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!