Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Pumpkin Coffee Cake:
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (if you don’t have Greek yogurt, you can use vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cold
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×9” baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, Greek yogurt, milk and ID Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee until no lumps remain.
- Whisk in sugar, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gradually stir in flour – batter will be thick. Pour into prepared pan.
- In medium bowl, mix together
- Make the crumb topping by adding flour, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to a medium bowl. Mix in cold butter with a fork or fingers to create crumbs and clumps.
- Sprinkle evenly over cake batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once the cake has cooled completely, whisk the confectioners sugar and ID Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee together until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!