When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the files for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
If you would like to use one of the cut files purchased from Happy Go Lucky for commercial use, you will need to purchase a commercial license. This license allows you to use a SINGLE DESIGN to create handmade products to sell items, locally or online, in quantities up to 500. A commercial license must be purchased along with each design you are wanting to commercially use.
You will need to purchase a separate license for each design you want to use commercially.
By purchasing and downloading the Limited Commercial License, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
LICENSE IS REQUIRED WHEN:
- You are planning to use the designs by Happy Go Lucky for use up to 500 times on products such as coffee mugs, t-shirts, tote bags, in scrapbooks, and on cards. If you want to use designs by Kara Creates more than 200 times, you are required to purchase an Extended Commercial License.
- You may not claim the designs as your own.
- You can alter cut files to fit your project better but may not be included in the sale of another item.
- You may not resell, redistribute or give away the designs as freebies or downloads as-is in their original digital format.
- All digitally delivered products containing Happy Go Lucky designs must be in a flattened file on a non-transparent background in non-vector format, so that the original designs may not be extracted.
If you have ANY questions about this license or any of our products, please contact us at [email protected]