Pizza Pasta Salad is a delicious pasta salad full of your favorite pizza toppings! The perfect side dish for all your cookouts and family gatherings. You just can’t go wrong with a pasta salad recipe that everyone will love.
Looking for an easy side dish for your next party? This Pizza Pasta Salad is exactly what you need to make. It’s easy, delicious, and the perfect dish for every occasion. Plus, it’s best when made ahead of time – which makes it even better. Whip it up and place it in the refrigerator so you can actually spend time with your family and friends instead of being stuck in the kitchen.
And, what’s not to love about a pasta salad full of pepperoni, salami, fresh veggies, homemade dressing and cheese – LOTS of cheese?!
This pasta salad recipe is a family favorite and goes great with these other recipes:Print
Pizza Pasta Salad
Pizza Pasta Salad is one of our favorite pasta salad recipes! This delicious Pizza Pasta Salad is full of your favorite pizza topping and is one of the easiest side dishes to make for a party or a night in with the family.
- 16 oz rotini pasta, cooked
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pepperoni minis
- 1/2 cup salami, sliced and halved
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/4 cup peperoncini slices
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl mix pasta, vegetables, meat, and cheeses.
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Pour 3/4 of the dressing over pasta salad and toss to mix evenly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Right before serving, add remaining dressing and top with additional grated Parmesan cheese.