What’s better than a tall glass of lemonade on hot summer day? A tall glass of Pink Moscato Lemonade! Only three ingredients are needed to make this delicious summer cocktail.
Summer has officially arrived and it is HOT! Which means one thing around here – it’s time to sit back and relax with a nice summer cocktail in my hand.
Hubby and I love trying new cocktail recipes but we also love a good drink recipe that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. That’s what makes this spiked lemonade so great. You only need three things to whip this recipe up and it makes a large pitcher. So invite your neighbors over and enjoy a tall glass of Pink Moscato Lemonade!
I also needed a fun pink drink to serve with the awesome flamingo straws I bought. Aren’t they adorable? I think I’m going to have to drink all my drinks this summer with a flamingo straw.
How to make Pink Moscato Lemonade
This might be the easiest drink to make! All you need is a frozen can of pink lemonade, 2 bottles of Moscato wine, and a few cups of seltzer water. That’s it! Garnish with lemons and frozen raspberries for one of the easiest summer cocktails. Oh, and don’t forget the flamingo straws:)
Cheers to summer, delicious cocktail recipes, and flamingo straws.Print
Pink Moscato Lemonade
Pink lemonade spiked with moscato wine creates a delicious Pink Moscato Lemonade. The perfect cocktail to enjoy on a hot summer day! Mix up a pitcher in less than 5 minutes with this easy 3 ingredient recipe.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles of moscato wine
- 1 (12 oz) frozen can frozen pink lemonade, thawed
- 4 cups club soda
- Garnish with sliced lemons and raspberries
- Add pink lemonade, moscato, and club soda to large pitcher. Add half the lemon slices and raspberries. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour into wine glasses and garnish with additional lemons and raspberries.
- Freeze raspberries and use them to keep your moscato lemonade chilled instead of using ice.
- If the lemonade tastes too sweet for you, add extra club soda.
Looking for more delicious summer cocktail recipes? I’ve got a collection of 8 easy drink recipes perfect for a hot summer day.
Aperol Spritz from Weekend Craft • Peach Bellini Pitcher from Creative Ramblings • Strawberry Watermelon White Wine Slushie from Red Cottage Chronicles • Dole Whip with Rum from A Turtle’s Life for Me • Pink Moscato Lemonade from Happy Go Lucky • Tequila Sunrise from Family Around the Table • Grilled Pineapple Mojito from Upright and Caffeinated • Pink Hawaiian Cocktail from Daily DIY Life • Red White And Berry Patriotic Cocktail from Our Crafty Mom