Now that Christmas has passed I can start planning my annual New Year’s Eve party. I have some fun things to share with you this week but first I want so show you the super easy New Year’s Party Poppers I made for the kids to open at midnight.
I make them every year and realized I never shared them here. I’m sure you’ve seen them all over Pinterest and I’m here to show you just how fun and easy they are to make. And I’m pretty sure they are way more fun to open.
Super easy directions:
- Take paper towel rolls and cut them into three sections.
- Then take each section and cut that piece in half.
- Place two pieces back together and wrap tissue paper around it. Tie one end with ribbon.
- Fill tube with shredded paper/ confetti, and candy.
- Tie other end with ribbon.
Now you’re guests are ready to celebrate with fun New Year’s Party Poppers! Just twist to open.
And because you always need toilet paper and paper towels (especially for cool upcycle projects like these party poppers), I’m here to tell you that Dollar General now has new digital coupons.
To redeem Dollar General Digital Coupons:
1. Sign up HERE or visit the DG App.
2. Create account and load which SCOTT® coupons you would like to use
3. Visit your local Dollar General to redeem coupons at checkout.
Digital Coupon Offers: Valid – December 6 to December 31
- Save $1.00 off any (1) SCOTT® Paper Towels
- Save $0.50 off any (1) SCOTT® Extra Soft Bath Tissue
- Save $1.00 off any (1) SCOTT® 1000 Bath Tissue
Bonus Packs: Find 3 special SCOTT® Bonus Packs in-store through the end of February 2016.
- SCOTT® 1000 Bath Tissue, 16 pack (2 Free Rolls)
- SCOTT® Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels, Mega Roll 6 Pack (Bonus 15% Sheets)
- SCOTT® Extra Soft Bath Tissue, Double Roll 16 pack (2 Free Rolls)
Don’t you just love good coupons?! Dollar General makes it so easy because you don’t need paper copies of coupons. All you do is add the coupons to your coupon list online or on the app and then type in your phone number at checkout. The coupons will then be applied. This is exactly how I like to shop with coupons.
There are a ton of awesome coupons available. You have to check them out!