In honor of National S’mores Day, I’ve got a super easy S’mores Dessert for you today. With only 4 ingredients needed, you can’t go wrong with delicious Oven Baked S’mores!
Oven Baked S’mores
- 1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs and mix in with cookie dough. Add half the dough into bottom of pan and back for 12-14 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and press into cookie dough. Spread marshmallow creme over cookie dough. Add remaining graham crackers.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over marshmallow cream and graham crackers.
- Bake for an additional 20 -25 minutes.
This dessert will not last long! I was planning on getting a picture of the S’mores cut into bars but they disappeared too fast.