This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias
Ready to make the cutest Thanksgiving hostess gift? All you need are a few supplies and you can impress your family and friends with these OREO Cookie Ball Pumpkin Mason Jars.
Over Thanksgiving weekend we travel home to Maryland and visit a lot of different people. We already have plans to have dinner at my brother’s house on Thanksgiving and dinner at our friend’s house on Friday. The weekend is filling up fast and I want to be prepared with hostess gifts. I thought it would be fun to make pumpkin mason jars and fill them with OREO Cookie Balls to give as hostess gifts this year. Who doesn’t love to snack on OREO Cookie Balls?!
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- sprinkles (optional)
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Customize it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
While the OREO Cookie Balls cool in the refrigerator, it’s time to make pumpkin mason jars. All you need are mason jars, wine bottle corks, green spray paint, raffia and your handy dandy glue gun.
Step 1: Paint the lids of the jars.
Step 2: Glue the wine corks to the top of the jar with your glue gun.
Step 3: Tie raffia around wine cork.
Step 4: Fill mason jar with orange OREO Cookie Balls so it looks like a pumpkin.
Aren’t they adorable?
Fun and festive! The perfect hostess gift for this time of year.
4 ingredients + 5 steps = Delicious OREO Cookie Balls. Then in 4 easy steps you have cute pumpkin mason jars.
Look at all those OREO cookies. I know you’re craving them now:) Think of all the different flavored OREO Cookie Balls you could make. Head to Walmart for everything you need to make OREO Cookie Balls and these cute Pumpkin Mason Jars.