No Bake Hot Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 box Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup hot chocolate powder mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- In medium pan, bring sugar, butter, and milk to a boil over medium heat. Let boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in pudding, oats, hot chocolate, and peanut butter.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture into pan. Sprinkle with marshmallow bits. Let cool before cutting into bars.