This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. As always, I only share products that I use myself and truly recommend!
Ring in the new year with this free New Year Same Hot Mess SVG Cut File.
New Year Same Hot Mess SVG Cut File
It might be a new year but I’ll be the first to admit that I’m still a hot mess! I tell myself that I’m going to get my act together every year but the struggle is real. So, this year I’m just going to embrace my hot mess with a fun new workout shirt.
Use this free SVG Cut file to make t-shirts, mugs, wine glasses and more! I definitely need a wine tumbler decorated with this cut file. Make them for all your besties so they know they aren’t the only hot mess in town.
Supplies Needed to Make A New Year Same Hot Mess T-shirt
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker
- Blank T-shirt or Tank
- Iron-on Vinyl
- EasyPress or Iron
- StandardGrip Mat
- Free Cut File
- Cricut Weeder and Scissors
Step 1: Upload the free cut files into Cricut Design Space and size the images to fit the shirt that you’re using. Make sure to mirror your image before cutting.
Step 2: Add iron-on vinyl to cutting mat – shiny side down, select iron-on vinyl on your Cricut, load the mat, and let your handy dandy work it’s magic.
Step 3: Once the vinyl is cut, use the weeding tool to remove extra vinyl around image.
Step 4: Place image on shirt and use your EasyPress or iron to transfer image.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. In order to use this file for commercial purpose, you need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.