Surprise mom with a small gift wrapped in this handmade Mother’s Day gift box.
As a mom, my favorite gifts are always the little handmade crafts that my kids create and present to me. They’re always so excited to hand over their creations and the love that they made something special for me.
And, I’m sure you can tell by now that I love making free printables to share here on HGL and I love creating coloring activities so I thought it would be fun to create a gift box coloring printable. These little pillow boxes are perfect for wrapping small Mother’s Day Gifts and the free printable means all you have to do is print it out. The cutting and assembling might be more appropriate for old kids but any child can color and decorate the gift box making it perfect for kids of all ages.
How to Print and Assemble this Mother’s Day Gift Box
- Open the PDF and click on the printer icon in the right corner. This should prompt your printer window to open.
- Print document. I recommend printing on white cardstock or a light colored cardstock for this project.
- Carefully cut around the solid lines of the pillow box. Color and decorate the box using crayons, markers,or colored pencils.
- Score along the dotted lines using a dull knife or scissors.
- Fold gift box along horizontal line and glue box together where indicated.
- Place gift inside box and fold along rounded lines to close box. Use tape or ribbon to keep box closed.
And, I’ve made it so easy for you to download this fun Wow Mom Mother’s Day Card Template. Just add your name and email in the form below and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy! Once the PDF is saved to your computer, just print, decorate, and cut out this awesome card.
Gift Ideas to place inside these gift boxes
- Gift Cards
- Mother’s Day Coupons
- Lip Gloss
- Bath Bombs
- Hair Ties
- Face Masks and Face Scrubs
- Nail Polish
- Hand Lotion