Relax this summer with a glass of Mermaid Water Rum Punch! It’s refreshing. It’s tropical. It’s fruity. It’s easy to make. It’s the perfect summer cocktail.
Mermaid Water Rum Punch
I’ve had so much fun sharing delicious cocktail recipes this summer with a fabulous group of bloggers and I’ve saved the best for last! This mermaid cocktail is exactly what you need this summer. A fun blue mermaid drink perfect for these hot summer nights!
And, guess what my friends? This coconut rum punch recipe is the easiest cocktail to make, and if you’ve been following along with our summer cocktail series, you might already have everything you need to make this fun cocktail.
Ingredients Needed to make this fun Mermaid Cocktail
Are you looking for fun summer rum punch recipe? Then, you’ve come to the right place because this mermaid cocktail is such a fun summer cocktail especially if you love fruity drinks. All you need is spiced rum, coconut rum, and pineapple juice. You’ll also need blue curacao to get that gorgeous greenish blue color – because a mermaid water drink has to be a pretty blue!
Cheers to Mermaid Water Rum Punch! Every mermaid needs a glass of this delicious mermaid water in their hand because this is definitely the best summer rum punch recipe.Print
Mermaid Water Rum Punch
Relax this summer with a glass of Mermaid Water Rum Punch! A fun and tropical summer cocktail everyone will love.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 4 drinks 1x
- 4 oz Spiced Rum
- 4 oz. Coconut Rum
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed Lime Juice
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Mix rum, pineapple juice, and lime juice together in large pitcher.
- Add a few chunks of frozen pineapples to each glass. Fill each glass 3/4 of the way with the rum mixture. Top off with a splash of blue curacao to give each drink the pretty blue color.
- Garnish with fun straws, drink umbrellas, pineapple wedges, and cherries.
- Prepare drink ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you’re not a huge fan of pineapple juice, replace pineapple juice with lemonade.
- Want to make this a bubbly drink? Just add a bit of club soda or lemon lime soda right before serving.
- Want to make this a mocktail instead? Replace alcohol with Berry Blue Hawaiian Punch.
Don’t forget to check out these other delicious summer cocktails! So many tasty drinks that you have to make while you’re enjoying the sunshine this summer.
Mermaid Water Rum Punch from Happy Go Lucky • Raspberry and Lime Prosecco Float from Weekend Craft • Canadian Frost from Red Cottage Chronicles • Mermaid Rum Punch from Daily DIY Life • Boozy Strawberry Lemonade Slushie from A Turtle’s Life for Me • Spiked Peach Iced Tea from Our Crafty Mom • Summer Fish Bowl from Creative Ramblings • The Tequito from Upright and Caffeinated