Relax this summer with a glass of Mermaid Water Rum Punch! It’s refreshing. It’s tropical. It’s fruity. It’s easy to make. It’s the perfect summer cocktail.
I’ve had so much fun sharing delicious cocktail recipes this summer with a fabulous group of bloggers and I’ve saved the best for last! This Mermaid Water Rum Punch is exactly what you need this summer.
And, guess what my friends? This is the easiest cocktail to make and if you’ve been following along with our summer cocktail series, you might already have everything you need to make this fun cocktail.
Mermaid Water Rum Punch
Want to make Mermaid Water Rum Punch? I don’t blame you. It’s definitely a fun summer cocktail especially if you love fruity drinks. All you need is spiced rum, coconut rum, and pineapple juice. You’ll also need blue curacao to get that gorgeous greenish blue color – because a mermaid drink has to be a pretty blue!
Cheers to Mermaid Water Rum Punch! Every mermaid needs a glass of this cocktail in their hand while relaxing on the beach.Print
Mermaid Water Rum Punch
Relax this summer with a glass of Mermaid Water Rum Punch! A fun and tropical summer cocktail everyone will love.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 4 drinks
- 4 oz Spiced Rum
- 4 oz. Coconut Rum
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed Lime Juice
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Mix rum, pineapple juice, and lime juice together in large pitcher.
- Add a few chunks of frozen pineapples to each glass. Fill each glass 3/4 of the way with the rum mixture. Top off with a splash of blue curacao to give each drink the pretty blue color.
- Garnish with fun straws, drink umbrellas, pineapple wedges, and cherries.
- Prepare drink ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you’re not a huge fan of pineapple juice, replace pineapple juice with lemonade.
- Want to make this a bubbly drink? Just add a bit of club soda or lemon lime soda right before serving.
- Want to make this a mocktail instead? Replace alcohol with Berry Blue Hawaiian Punch.
Don’t forget to check out these other delicious summer cocktails! So many tasty drinks that you have to make while you’re enjoying the sunshine this summer.
Mermaid Water Rum Punch from Happy Go Lucky • Raspberry and Lime Prosecco Float from Weekend Craft • Canadian Frost from Red Cottage Chronicles • Mermaid Rum Punch from Daily DIY Life • Boozy Strawberry Lemonade Slushie from A Turtle’s Life for Me • Spiked Peach Iced Tea from Our Crafty Mom • Summer Fish Bowl from Creative Ramblings • The Tequito from Upright and Caffeinated