This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Now that it’s getting colder outside, it seems to be a little harder to get out of bed in the morning. Today I’m sharing a few tips to make your day ridiculously amazing! I’ve found that the way you start your day has a huge impact on your entire day. So we’re going to start our day the right way, every day.
Here’s a quick list to help get us started.
1. Leave your curtains open and let the sunlight shine in. I love this! I bought white curtains that are very thin. Now when the sun rises, our entire bedroom lights up.
2. Listen to music in the morning. I created a 30 minute playlist for Connor and me to help get us both moving in the morning. I love starting the day with music that immediately puts me in a good mood.
3. Drink a tall glass of water. Oh, the benefits of drinking water! I started doing this and then quickly stopped. I even downloaded a water app to remind me to drink water every hour of the day.
4. Eat breakfast. We all know the importance of eating breakfast and we’ve all skipped breakfast because we’re too busy. It’s time to make eating a healthy breakfast a priority. I guess that means no more donuts for breakfast:)
5. Take your vitamins. I always start my day with a multi-vitamin and I can always count on Nature Made®! They have a variety of vitamins, minerals, and supplements (VMS) to help support nutritional gaps with your health goals in mind ranging from Digestive Support, Heart Health & Function, Energy Metabolism, Women’s Health and much more!
Hubby and I also starting taking Nature Made® Probiotics. Nature Made® Advanced Dual Action Probiotic has been clinically studied and provides dual support to both your small and large intestine for comprehensive coverage to help support digestive balance and healthy gut flora.
And guess what? Walmart has everyday low prices on Nature Made® items, so it’s easy to stock up and save while doing my weekly grocery shopping. Nature Made® Probiotics are available at Walmart SuperCenters and the other vitamins and supplements are available at both Walmart and Walmart SuperCenters.
Now for the best part – It’s Giveaway Time!
Enter to win one of 60 Walmart gift cards (each worth $50) by taking part in the sweepstakes on the site! (No Purchase Necessary).
6. Get moving. Stretch your muscles and work out first thing in the morning. Why is this so hard? I have no problem stretching by working out on a regular basis is such a hard thing for me.
7. Create a practical to-do list so you can start crossing things off your list right away.
8. Read an inspirational quote in the morning. This might be my favorite tip! One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day!
9. Unplug. I so need to do this. Instead of reaching for your phone first thing in the morning, reach for your coffee or tea and just spend 10-15 minutes alone without any distractions. Step away from the social media for just 10 minutes. I know you can do it.
10. Prepare the night before and reduce the stress of a hectic morning. Get your clothes ready. Pack your lunch. Clean the kitchen so you don’t wake up to a mess. Do as much as you can the night before to prepare for the next day.
*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.”
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.