If you are looking for an easy appetizer? Then I’ve got the perfect recipe for you. This Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Spread is delicious, easy and perfect for your next party. I could seriously eat the entire bowl all by myself.
Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Spread
- 1 ounce package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Vermont White Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 4 ounce jar grated pimentos
- 1 jalapeno – diced
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add cheese, pimentos and jalapeno. Mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You know I’m all about easy slow cooker appetizers but I decided to try something new this past weekend. This dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator which makes it super convenient if you have a lot going on.
I took this dip to a Superbowl party and it was gone in 15 minutes.