An easy Hurricane Punch Cocktail Recipe that everyone will enjoy. It’s easy to make and only calls for a few ingredients making this the perfect cocktail!
What do you do when there’s a hurricane headed your way?
You make Hurricane Punch!
Luckily the hurricane is going to stay out to sea but for a few days they thought it might be pretty bad here in Virginia Beach so we started planning our hurricane party with all the neighbors. They tell you to be prepared and If you’re going to be stuck without power, you have to be prepared with the essentials.Print
- 64 ounces fruit punch (I used Hawaiian Punch)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cans frozen orange juice, thawed
- 4-5 cups light rum (depending on how strong you want it)
- Add all ingredients to large pitcher and stir.
- Serve over ice.
Hurricane Punch Cocktail Recipe
Add the ingredients to this Hurricane Punch to your hurricane ready kit! It will definitely help you get through the storm. And feel free to enjoy this hurricane punch even if a storm isn’t headed your way. You don’t need an excuse to enjoy a nice cocktail.