Are you obsessed with your felt letter board as much as I am? Then, you are going to love this fabulous collection of holiday letter board ideas. The perfect addition to all your Christmas decor!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and it’s time to deck the halls. That also means it’s time to decorate our felt letter boards with funny holiday quotes and sayings. I know we’re all busy and trying to do 50 million things at one time so I’m here to help. I’ve compiled a list of over 50 fantastic Christmas sayings for all those letter boards you have around your house. Some are classic quotes and some are funny – and all are perfect for the holidays.
You just might have to change your letter board every day or just go out and buy more because you’ll need to display a few of these during the next few weeks.
50+ Holiday Felt Letter Board Quotes and Sayings
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- Deck the halls.
- Son of a nutcracker! __ days until Christmas.
- Merry and bright.
- The jolliest bunch of elves this side of the nuthouse.
- Naughty is the new nice.
- Better not pout.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas… but if the white runs out, I’ll take the red.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails.
- Jingle til you tingle.
- Making spirits bright.
- Baking spirits bright.
- The naughty list was worth it.
- Naughty and I know it!
- Here comes Amazon, here comes Amazon, right down my driveway.
- Don’t mind me. I’ll just be over here drinking hot cocoa and watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
- All I need are Christmas movies, pajama pants and cookies.
- In a world full of grinches, be a buddy the elf.
- In a world full of grinches, be a Cindy Lou Who.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- I just wanna snuggle up with my family and watch Christmas movies.
- Santa baby hurry down the chimney tonight.
- The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
- Christmas calories don’t count.
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Let’s get lit like a Christmas tree!
- Tis’ the season to be jolly.
- It’s a Christmas movie and hot chocolate kind of day.
- ‘Twas the nizzle before Chrismizzle and through the hizzle…
- Oh the weather outside is frightful but the wine is so delightful.
- Silent night – oh wait, we have kids.
- Make it a December to remember.
- Tell me what you want what you really really want? -Santa
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- It’s not what’s under the tree that matters. It’s who’s gathered around it.
- Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.
- Gonna go lay under the tree to remind my family that I am a gift.
- Dear Santa, I was good at being naughty. Does that count?
- Dear Santa, I can explain.
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- Happy elfin’ holidays.
- The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year!
- My favorite color is Christmas lights.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- When what to my wondering eyes should appear but 10 extra pounds on my hips and rear.
- All is calm. All is bright.
- Santa, I put out… cookies.
- Joy to the world, the wine is here!
- If you stop believing in Santa, you get underwear.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.
- Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are we.
- It’s too early for Christmas movies, said no one ever!
- I’m only a morning person on Christmas.
- Dear Santa, it’s a long story.
Did I miss your favorite? What does your Christmas letter board say? Leave a link in the comments below to your Instagram picture and I’ll it to the list.