How has your week been? My week has been great because it was my birthday! And even though my husband is gone and my parents live in Maryland, Connor and my friends made it very special.
1. Saturday Connor and I went roller skating. It was Connor’s first time and he was so nervous at first but he ended up catching on pretty fast.
2. Then on Sunday my friends surprised me by taking me to dinner for my birthday.
3. My friend Dion brought me Starbucks and Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar for my birthday. One of the best birthday presents ever!! You can’t ever go wrong with coffee and cake in a jar.
4. We had gorgeous weather on Monday and Tuesday so we could finally play outside. I’m officially ready for winter to be over!
5. And since it’s still my birthday week, I’m excited to be going out for girls night tonight with a few of my girls from work. Woohoo for girls night!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!