Another Friday means we are a week closer to spring break and summer vacation but who’s counting 🙂
1. Saturday night I went out to dinner and drinks with my girls. Then we all went ice skating. I haven’t been skating since middle school and I’m so happy to report that I stayed on my feet the entire time. I forgot how much fun it is to ice skate.
2. Sunday the weather was gorgeous so we played outside pretty much all day.
3. We also got a special delivery! Our girl scout cookies were delivered and we dug right into the Samoas.
4. Connor helped me this week make flower pens. He’s making a few for his teachers at school and I made some for my desk at school.
5. The highlight of my week is that Tim’s ship ported for a few days so we’ve been able Skype everyday this week. I’m grateful that we can email all the time but it’s so much better to actually hear his voice!
How has your week been?
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!