Happy Friday everyone!
It’s the wost wonderful time of the year!!
It’s been awhile since I participated in High Five for Friday so I’m excited to share what we’ve been up to lately.
1. My sweet boy reading The Night Before Christmas. This is a Hallmark book that my mom got Connor a few yars ago. She recorded herself reading to him and he loves it.
2. My Christmas mantel makes me so happy!
3. I love getting a new family ornament every year. This year I ordered one from the super talented Lisa Leonard Designs. Isn’t it gorgeous?!
4. Connor and I went to see the lights on the beach.
5. My favorite new wine. Perfect for watching Criminal Minds. It would also make a great hostess gift.
How was your week?
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and I will follow you back!