Make gorgeous and fun Heart Stamped Tea Towels in less than 15 minutes.
I realized last week that I needed some kitchen towels for Valentine’s Day. I couldn’t find any that I really loved so I decided to make some. I looked through my craft stash and found everything I needed. And, I used toilet paper rolls to make the heart stamps.
I’m loving the gold and red. I want to sprinkle gold all around my house!
And don’t you just love when a project comes out exactly how you imagined it would in your house. I especially love when it’s a project that can be done in less than 15 minutes.
- tea towel
- fabric paint (I used red and gold)
- 2 toilet paper rolls or a paper towel roll cut in half
- cardboard or paper plate
- Iron tea towel. Spread towel over work surface.
- Add paint to cardboard.
- Fold toilet paper roll into the shape of a heart.
- Dip toilet paper roll into paint and stamp on tea towel.
Only 4 supplies and 4 easy steps to make these Heart Stamped Tea Towels.
This is my kind of craft project!
Do you love quick and easy crafts? Check out even more awesome Valentine’s Day crafts that can be done in 15 minutes or less.