Grilled Vegetable Salad with Pork Kabobs
- Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Loin Filet
- 3 bell peppers, cut into large strips
- 2 small yellow squash (or 1 large), sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- asparagus, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence seasoning
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Microgreens (optional)
- Add vegetables to bowl. Pour 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette over vegetables and mix well. Sprinkle Herbs De Provence over vegetables and continue to mix.
- Place veggies on grill pan. Grill over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, basting with reserved dressing. Mix vegetables and continue to grill for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut Smithfield Fresh Porkt into 2 inch thick pieces. Add 5 pieces to skewers. Grill for 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Place a spoonful of grilled vegetable over fresh spinach. Sprinkle micro greens over grilled vegetables. Top with pork kabobs.
- Serve with extra balsamic vinaigrette dressing.