This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QualityFreshPork #CollectiveBias
Pork Tacos filled with grilled pork, fresh veggies and homemade mango salsa – An easy dinner recipe that comes together in 30 minutes.
It’s Taco Tuesday which obviously means we have tacos for dinner but I wanted to switch things up a little. And, I figured fajitas are pretty much the same as tacos so tonight we’re having Grilled Pork Fajitas with Mango Salsa. So, you can tell by the name that these aren’t your usual fajitas. They are made with fresh ingredients including mango, peppers, onions, and Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart. Gotta love Walmart! They really do have everything.
And, adding homemade mango salsa was just what these fajitas needed. Nothing says summer like a delicious grilled recipe topped with mangoes and fresh veggies.
Reasons I love this recipe for Grilled Pork Fajitas with Mango Salsa:
- It takes less than 30 minutes to make this delicious recipe.
- Less than 10 ingredients. It may seem like a lot but you just need to stock up on lots of peppers. Plus, I’m not counting water, salt and olive oil because we all have those in our pantry already.
- Lots of fresh ingredients. Swap out the tortillas for lettuce if you want a cleaner version or use whole wheat tortillas.
- Everything can be found at Walmart – One stop shopping for the win!
So, now that I have you craving Grilled Pork Fajitas with Mango Salsa, head to your local Walmart and pick up everything you need – including their Fresh Boneless Pork Chops. You just can’t beat the quality of their meat and they have a 100% freshness guarantee. They also have the freshest selection and awide assortment of cuts that are always fresh, 100% All Natural and proudly raised in the USA.
Walmart knows quality means freshness and variety, so they’ve partnered with national brands to ensure their products are all natural and hand selected for quality.
Grilled Pork Fajitas with Mango Salsa
Grilled Pork Fajitas:
- 4–5 Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart
- 2 bell peppers, dice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 10 medium tortillas
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 large lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
Grilled Pork Fajitas
- Grill pork chops for 8-10 minutes.
- While pork chops are grilling, heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add peppers and onion to pan and saute for 5 minutes.
- Slice pork chops into long strips. Add pork to pan with peppers and onion.
- In small bowl, mix fajita seasoning and water. Pour over pork, peppers and onions. Mix until evenly coated.
- Serve over tortillas with Mango Salsa. Garnish with cilantro, cheese, sour cream and all your favorite fajita toppings.
- Combine the mango, red pepper, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and cilantro and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.