Swap out the lettuce for tortellini and make a delicious Greek Tortellini Salad. This salad includes all the flavors of a Greek Salad plus more!
I may a little obsessed with salads. They’re perfect for lunch, dinner, cook-outs, parties – pretty much everything! I LOVE a good classic Greek Salad and I love pasta salad so why not combine the two into the most delicious salad ever! Over the weekend I swapped out the lettuce for tortellini and made my new favorite salad – Greek Tortellini Salad. Some salads are great for summer but this salad is perfect all year long. And all I can say is YUM because I’m too busy eating a huge bowl of it.
I love making tortellini salads because they are easy to make and great the next day. You can make them ahead of time for a party or portion them out for lunches all week long. This salad will keep in the fridge for at least 3 days. I even think it tastes better the next day after the dressing is soaked into all the ingredients.
I’ll be living off of this salad all week long!
What’s your favorite lunch that you make a head of time?Print
Greek Tortellini Salad
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen tortellini
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup kalamato olives, halved
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup Greek dressing
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Toss all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Chill covered for at least one hour before serving.
- Toss again before serving. Add more dressing if desired.