This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Keurig400 #CollectiveBias
If you’re like me and still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do, then I’ve got the perfect gift for you. Give the gift of coffee!
We are headed to my parents house today and I put together a Coffee Lovers Gift Basket to go with the Keurig 2.0 that I’m giving them for Christmas. Every year we head to Maryland to spend Christmas at my parents. My brothers and their families either spend the night or come over first thing Christmas morning for breakfast. It has become a fun family tradition.
So I’m excited for my parents to open their new Keurig 2.0 along with the Coffee Lovers Gift Basket I put together. I filled the basket with a lot of K-Cup packs and K-Carafe packs along with two mugs, marshmallow bites, chocolate covered blueberries, and gingerbread biscotti. I even included hot chocolate, tea, and apple cider K-Cup packs for the kids.
One of my favorite things in the gift basket is the printable that I created – All You Need Is Love and a Good Cup of Coffee. Perfect for setting out next to the new Keurig 2.0.
Download and print HERE.
And here are 10 reasons why the Keurig 2.0 is the perfect gift:
- Makes coffee in less one minute.
- The touchscreen feature is awesome.
- Makes a single cup of coffee so everyone can pick what they want to drink.
- Makes a 4-cup carafe of coffee for when you need more. This is perfect for entertaining.
- Over 400 different K-Cup Packs available. Brew coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple cider – so many choices! You are sure to please everyone.
- You can also make hot water for oatmeal and soup.
- Program the strength of your coffee and choose between 4-30 ounces.
- Way cheaper than stopping for coffee everyday.
- Easy to clean
- Features Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology which reads each lid to deliver a perfect beverage every time.
This will be the perfect addition to our Christmas breakfast! Now everyone can choose what they want to drink or we can make a full pot of coffee for everyone.
So, when you are shopping at Target this week, pick up the Keurig 2.0 and give the gift of coffee.