Today I’m at my parents house and we are baking Christmas cookies. My favorite cookies are the peanut butter kiss cookies. So this year, in addition to those, I made Gingerbread Caramel Kiss Cookies.
Yum! Don’t they look delicious?!
There are pretty simple to make. You make them the same as the peanut butter kiss cookies but with gingerbread cookie dough and caramel kisses.Print
Gingerbread Caramel Kiss Cookies
- 1 package gingerbread cookie mix and ingredients.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 36 caramel kisses
- Prepare cookie dough according to directions on package.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in sugar and place on cookie sheet. Bake according to directions on package.
- Remove cookies from oven and press a caramel kiss in center of each cookie.
- Let cool on cooling rack.
It is so hard to eat just one of these but it’s hard for me to eat just one of any of cookie.
What is your favorite Christmas cookie to make?