Easy Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizzas
Turn Texas toast garlic bread into personal pizzas in a matter of minutes with this delicious 15 minute pizza recipe. An easy pizza recipe that’s perfect for busy Nights!
First, gather your ingredients. You’ll need only 5 ingredients:
- Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- 1 1/2 Cups Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- Favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place garlic bread on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over garlic bread.
- Spread pizza sauce over each piece of bread.
- Add shredded cheese to a small bowl. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning over cheese and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle cheese over each piece of garlic bread and add all your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until cheese has melted and garlic bread edges are golden brown.