7UP Game Day Ritas
Why make margaritas when you can make margarita punch! This Margarita Punch is the perfect drink to serve on game day or at your next party.
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- Sliced lemons, limes, and oranges for garnish
- 2 cups tequila
- Mix limeade, orange juice, and tequila in large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add lemon-lime soda right before serving.
- To serve, rub the rim of your glass with a lime slice and dip in rim or glass in salt. Fill glass with ice and margarita mixture.
To make non-alcoholic, replace tequila with soda.