This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
A fabulous collection of pumpkin SVG cut files perfect for fall! Create t-shirts, home decor, and more with this free Pumpkin SVG Collection.
Guess what my friends? It’s officially pumpkin spice season and you know what that means – it’s time to sip on a pumpkin spice latte and make some fun pumpkin crafts with your Cricut!
This month’s Totally Free SVG Collection is packed full of 14 FREE pumpkin SVG cut files. Create t-shirts, mugs, fall decor, and more with all of these awesome cut files. Included in this collection is a fun Home Sweet Home Pumpkin svg that I created. I love having a Home Sweet Home sign on my entry way table and I decided we needed something fun and festive for fall.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
How to Make a Home Sweet Home Pumpkin Sign
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, let’s make a festive sign for your home. There are a few ways you can do this.
- Add adhesive vinyl to a square wood sign
- Apply iron-on vinyl to a wood sign
- Use stencil vinyl and your Cricut to create a stencil.
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
More project Ideas using this Pumpkin SVg
If you don’t want or need a new wood sign for fall, I have a few more fun ideas for this Home Sweet Home pumpkin SVG.
- Make a fall pillow for your living room or front porch.
- Use HTV to decorate a new hand towel for your bathroom or kitchen.
- Add vinyl to a wood tray or cutting board.
Pumpkin SVG Collection
- Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch – The Country Chic Cottage
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice – The Kingston Home
- Mommy’s / Daddy’s Little Pumpkin – Pineapple Paper Co
- Give ’em Pumpkin to Talk About – That’s What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – Hello Creative Family
- Hello Pumpkin – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Happiness is Homemade
- Home Sweet Home – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand-drawn Pumpkin – See Lindsay
- Spice Spice Baby – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pie Love You – Crafting in the Rain
- Little Pumpkin Lotta Spice – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Pumpkin – 100 Directions
- Farmhouse Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Happy crafting! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.
Looking for more Fall Crafts and Freebies?