Heroes don’t wear capes – they wear scrubs! We’re showing our appreciation for all the healthcare heroes with a FREE Healthcare SVG Collection. Create t-shirts, mugs, and more for all the healthcare heroes you know using this free cut file collection and let them all know you’re thankful for their hard work.
Today’s SVG collection is for all the hardworking healthcare workers! I’m sure there is one thing we can all agree on – now is the perfect time to thank all the nurses, doctors, and healthcare heroes. Thank you for all that you are doing every day to help us. Thank you for sacrificing your health to care for others. THANK YOU!!
We want to recognize your hard work and we hope you know how much we appreciate everything you are doing for us. And, to show our gratitude, we’ve create a collection of free Healthcare Heroes SVG Cut File. Together we’re sharing over 15 SVG cut files to show our love and support for the healthcare workers that everyone can download for for free. Use these cut files to create t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, and more for all the healthcare workers you know. Let’s all create something fabulous for everyone we know who’s working hard to care for us.
Healthcare HEroes SVG BUndle
We all have a hero who works in the healthcare field and this SVG is the perfect way to say – my hero wears scrubs! I’m also sharing three additional cut files in this bundle – My Mom Saves Lives, My Dad Saves Lives, Superhero in Scrubs.
To download this free bundle, just add your name and email in the form above and these FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
Healthcare Heroes SVG Collection
Want the full collection of Healthcare Heroes cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- Nurse Hat and Doctor Bag Tags and Bag Toppers from The Country Chic Cottage
- #teamfauci from The Kingston Home
- My Mom/Dad is a Nurse/Doctor Collection from Pineapple Paper Company
- Not All Angels Have Wings, Some Have Stethoscopes from That’s What Che Said
- Nursing is a Work of Art (Doctoring Also Available) from Hello Creative Family
- Nurse: Because Miracle Worker Isn’t a Job Title from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- I’m a Nurse. What’s Your Superpower? from Happiness is Homemade
- Thank You EKG Heart from 100 Directions
- Hero in Scrubs from Everyday Party Magazine
- My Hero Wears Scrubs from Happy Go Lucky
- Thick Thighs & Saving Lives from See Lindsay
- Nurse Mode On/Off from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- You Can’t Scare Me, I’m a Nurse from Pattern Revolution
- Some Heroes Wear Scrubs from Crafting in the Rain
- Stethoscope Heart from Mad in Crafts
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes from 30 Minute Crafts
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
LOOKING FOR MORE FREEBIES?
Did you know that we’ve been sharing free SVG cut files together for over a year. Find the entire collection HERE and check out a few of my favorites:
- Planner SVG Collection
- Unicorn SVG File Collection
- Beach SVG File Collection
- Teacher Cut File Collection
I also have a fun collection of free printables for home decor, gifts and more. And, if you have any ideas or requests for free cut files and printables, please let me know in the comments below or send me an email.
Happy crafting my friends! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.