Celebrate graduates of all ages with these free Graduation Gift Card Holders.
The school year has finally come to an end and it’s time to celebrate our favorite graduates! I know some people will say that gift cards are not the best gifts to give because they are impersonal but let’s be honest – every graduate wants and needs a gift card. And, I’ve made it super easy for you to create a fun gift for everyone you know graduating this year with these Graduation Gift Card Holders. Just download, print, and add a gift card for a simple and cute graduation gift.
Free Printable Graduation Gift Card Holders
I’ve included 3 different printables with this graduation bundle with the following messages:
- Hat’s off to you, Grad!
- Congrats Grad! You did it!
Each gift card holder measures 5 inches x 7 inches so it can easily be added to an envelope alone or included with a gradation card. Two cards will print on one piece of paper. Print one sheet or print them all – they’re all FREE!
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO PRINT Graduation Gift Card Holders
- Free Graduation Gift Card Holders
- White Cardstock
- 5×7 Envelopes
- Double-sided Tape or Glue Dots
HOW TO PRINT Gift Card Holders
- Open the PDF and click on the printer icon in the right corner. This should prompt your printer window to open.
- Print document. I recommend printing on white cardstock for this project.
- Cut out each gift card holder.
- Attach the gift card in the box provided using double-sided tape or glue dots.
And, I’ve made it so easy for you to download these Graduation Gift Card Holders. Just add your name and email in the form above and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy!