Today I’m sharing more of my favorite finds under $10. Who doesn’t love a product that is inexpensive and fabulous?!
1. Salted Caramel Mocha is my favorite drink at Starbucks and I’m so excited that they finally have it back!
2. I love Softlips and I’m loving the watermelon flavor that they have. I seriously cannot live without this stuff.
3. I recently discovered that Glad has a Salted Caramel scent out this fall and I love the way it smells.
4. My friend bought me a new glue gun and it has such a fun design on it. Who knew that using a colorful glue gun could making crafting more fun than it already is:)
5. These Almond Sweet and Salty Granola Bars are AMAZING! I’ve been eating one for breakfast everyday since school started. So yummy!!
6. I’ve been using the Downy Unstopables for awhile now and I love the way they make my clothes and linens smell. It makes doing laundry a little more enjoyable because everything smells so good.
This is one of my favorite posts to put together because we all have our favorite little things that we can’t leave Target without grabbing (at least that’s what happens to me).
What are a few of your favorite things that you’re lovin’ right now?