What happens when you combine savory meatballs with mozzarella cheese, your favorite pasta sauce, and buttery garlic bread? You get an Easy Cheesy Meatball Sub Bake that your entire family will love!
I’m back with another easy meal that’s both delicious and fool proof. If you love meatball subs then you’ve come to the right place. Not only does this Meatball Sub Bake take 35 minutes to make but there is very little prep work. You pretty much just layer everything in a baking dish and let the oven do the work for you.
First, who can resist any dish that starts with a layer of garlic bread? We definitely can’t! Then you have a layer of creamy mozzarella cheese along with your favorite pasta sauce. And then comes the best part – Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. No need to cook or thaw – just add them evenly over your pasta sauce and top with a little more cheese.
I told you this was an easy meal to make.
I’m telling you all right now – this Meatball Sub Bake is definitely a winner. I’m just mad that I’ve waited this long to make this dinner. The key to this meal is definitely the Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. Not only are they perfect for staples like spaghetti and meatballs but they help you get creative in the kitchen like this easy casserole dish. They are easy to prepare because they have already been flame-broiled to sear in the flavor of the select meats, real cheeses, and savory herbs that they’ve been crafted with.
All I can say is YUM! You definitely won’t be disappointed in this creamy, cheesy Meatball Sub Bake!
Cooked Perfect Meatballs are available in your grocer’s freezer aisle and come in a variety of flavors including Italian Style, Gluten Free Italian Style, Homestyle, Angus Beef, Turkey.
Pick up everything you need to make this Easy Cheesy Meatball Sub Bake and Save $1 on your purchase of Cooked Perfect Meatballs. And, now that you’re craving meatballs – Browse more meatball recipes and make cooking dinner a breeze.Print
Easy Cheesy Meatball Sub Bake
- 1 package of garlic bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 15-20 Cooked Perfect® Meatballs
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Bake garlic bread according to package. Remove from oven and cut into inch pieces
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Line baking dish with garlic bread pieces.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt/mayonnaise and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over garlic bread. Spread cream cheese mixture over cheese layer.
- Cover cream cheese layer with pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over pasta sauce.
- Arrange meatballs on sauce and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle additional Italian seasoning over cheese and meatballs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and cheese has melted.
- Garnish with parsley.