Thank you Viva® Vantage and Walmart for sponsoring today’s post and helping me clean up my messes.
I finally did it!
I made my own cleaning wipes and I LOVE them!!
First, I headed to Walmart to pick up what I needed. I purchased Viva Vantage Paper Towels because I knew I needed the good stuff. I usually buy generic brand paper towels because I’m cheap but it drives my husband crazy. And I must admit that my husband is so right. Viva® Vantage Paper Towels really stand up to the test when it comes to cleaning up messes. They are extremely durable and won’t break up on you while you’re in the middle of cleaning.
- Viva® Vantage Paper Towels
- 1.5 cup of water
- 1.5 cup of white vinegar
- essential oil (I used lavendar)
- plastic container
- Cut one roll of paper towels in half and remove cardboard from center.
- Place one of the halves to plastic container.
- Add water and vinegar to large cup or bowl. Add about 10-12 drops of essential oil and mix.
- Pour mixture over paper towels in container.
- Pull the center paper towel out and you’re ready to start cleaning.
These Viva® Vantage Paper Towels are awesome! It has the stretch, scrubbing power and absorbency needed to clean large areas. That stretch and scrubbing power comes from the revolutionary V-Flex Weave found only in Viva Vantage paper towels. The sponge-like absorbency makes cleaning up spills a breeze. And the best part – I’m not using as many paper towels when cleaning because they are so much more durable.
So, the next time your shopping at Walmart, make sure you pick up a pack of Viva Vantage Paper Towels and take the stretch test for yourself. I promise you won’t be disappointed and I highly recommend trying these easy DIY cleaning wipes.