Dill Pickle Pasta Salad has become our favorite pasta salad. Dill pickles are the star ingredient in this delicious pasta salad adding tons of flavor and lots of crunch. Plus, it tastes better when made ahead of time making it the perfect pasta salad for cookouts, potlucks, parties, and all your favorite occasions.
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
I always love a great pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the spring and summer. You just can’t beat a delicious pasta salad recipe. But, today I might just have the best pasta salad ever.
Do you love dill pickles? Then, this is the pasta salad for you!
I first had this pasta a few months ago while we were camping and It is quite possibly the best pasta salad ever. I am a huge fan of pickles though so that could be why I love it so much.
How to make Dill Pickle Salad
This is an easy pasta salad to mix together and only calls for a few ingredients including pasta, cheese, dill pickles, and fresh dill. I also added hard boiled eggs but feel free to leave that out if you don’t like eggs in your salad. And, there’s a secret ingredient in the creamy dressing that you are going to love!
And, guess what? I’m happy to report that I made this for a family cookout last weekend and it was a huge hit. This recipe is a keeper and will now be my go-to pasta salad recipe to make for cookouts, picnics, potlucks, and more.
I could probably eat the entire bowl of this Dill Pickle Pasta Salad but I guess I’ll share. Actually, I highly recommend doubling the recipe so you can keep a bowl for yourself and share the rest. This recipe is one of those recipes that tastes better the longer the flavors settle together so make sure you make this pasta salad ahead of time.
For more pasta salad recipes, check out:Print
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad made with pickles, pasta, and cheese with a creamy dill dressing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- 8 ounces dry pasta (1/2 of a 1 pound box)
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 1 cup sliced pickles (around 5 small pickles)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss cold pasta with pickle juice and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and discard pickle juice.
- Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
- Add pasta, pickles, cheese, onion, dill, and eggs in large bowl. Pour dressing over ingredients and toss until mixture is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.