One of my favorite things about blogging is being able to share new things with all of you and today I’m sharing something awesome! I recently discovered these adorable knit dolls by Cuddle + Kind. But, guess what? Not only are they cute and cuddly, they also support a great cause!
What is Cuddle + Kind?
They make the cutest, hand crafted, knitted dolls and for every doll sold, they donate 10 meals to children in need. Cuddle + Kind was created to help feed children. Their knit dolls are available in two sizes – 20 inch and 13 inch. How awesome is that?! Every knit doll they sell provides 10 meals to children in need!
- For every Cuddle +Kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need. Cuddle+kind dolls are the only handcrafted, knitted dolls that help feed children around the world.
- They are proud to provide over 100 jobs with sustainable, fair trade wages to artisans in Peru. The more Cuddle + Kind grows, the more livelihoods they’ll be able to support and positively affect lives in that region.
- They have provided over 200,000 meals to children in need.
- Cuddle + Kind supports the WFP School Meals Program, which provides nutrition to 18.2 million children in 65 countries.
- They also provide meals in the USA and Haiti through Children’s Hunger Fund.
- There are 9 hand knit dolls available.
- They also have 12 Inspirational Prints available.
- Each cuddle+kind print provides 5 meals to children in need.
And now it’s your turn to help.
Cuddle + Kind has set a very important goal. They want to provide 1 million meals to hungry children all over the world. Visit Cuddle + Kind and check out their fabulous hand knit dolls and inspirational prints.
Do you know what this means? You can purchase a cute knit doll and help feed children in need!!
And there’s more! They currently have a fun deal going on – Buy two dolls and you get two FREE prints, plus you’ll feed 30 children in need!! Your savings will automatically be applied at checkout.
Which doll is your favorite?
I ordered Easton the penguin and I think my niece needs the mermaid.
This post is sponsored by BrandBacker.