This week’s party is extra fun because we have a fabulous giveaway for you.
We’re giving away a Get to Work Book.
Have you heard of these awesome planners?
GET TO WORK BOOK® is a daily planner + goal setting workbook designed to help you make progress on your big goals by taking things one day at a time. While (sadly) it can’t do your work for you, every inch of it was thoughtfully designed to help you get to work.
I don’t know about you but I’m always on the lookout for great planners and these sound AWESOME!!
Each planner has 246 pages and features:
- easy-on-the-eyes design that inspires and doesn’t detract
- 12 motivational text prints on heavy stock that are perforated to be removed from the book (see them all here!)
- full monthly calendars with traditional box layout
- Monday – Sunday week at a glance spreads
- plenty of note and brainstorm space
- “year-at-a-glance” spread with space to write plans
- 14 “project breakdown” pages designed to help you complete large tasks
- 13 “reflect and goal-set” pages designed to encourage you to celebrate past successes and come up with action items for the next month
- The cover and paper stock are recycled from 100% post consumer waste.
Link up and enter this fabulous giveaway!
The Create Link Inspire Party starts at 9:30 EST on Mondays and don’t forget to follow all of your fabulous co-hosts.
Make sure you check all the blogs to see the weekly features as we all feature our favorite links from last week’s party! We also pin all our featured projects to the Create Link Inspire Pinterest Board so make sure you are following along. I will also be sharing on my Facebook page throughout the week so stay tuned:)