Cranberry Party Meatballs – The ultimate slow cooker recipe for all your parties!
If you’re looking for an easy recipe for your next party, you are going to love this easy party meatballs recipe. This is literally a dump and go recipe that is perfect for when you have a million other things to do to get ready for get together with all your favorite people. The slow cooker does all the work for you which is what always a good thing.
Ingredients Needed to Make Cranberry Meatballs
- Pre-cooked Meatballs
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Party Meatballs
Just dump everything in your slow cooker and let it do all the work. I told you this was an easy recipe!
Looking for more easy party recipes?Print
Ultimate Party Meatballs
Cranberry Party Meatballs – The ultimate party meatballs!
- 1 2-pound bag frozen, pre-cooked meatballs
- 1 14-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French’s Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low for 3-5 hours. Stir occasionally to evenly coat all the meatballs.
- Serve warm with toothpicks.