This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Make your own Christmas Porch Sign using these free Merry Christmas SVG cut files. This fun vertical Christmas cut file is the perfect addition to your holiday decor.
Has anyone started decorating for Christmas yet? I don’t know about you but I’m ready to get our Christmas decorations out and deck the halls!
And, after you see today’s totally free SVG collection, I’m pretty sure you’re going to want to get your Christmas craft on because we’re sharing an AWESOME collection of Christmas SVG cut files.
I’m sharing a festive Merry Christmas Porch Sign SVG that you can use to make a vertical sign to display next to your front door or on a blank wall in your home. I’m a little obsessed with decorating my front porch for each holiday and now I’m loving all the porch signs I’ve been making. These also make great gifts for friends and family.
Merry Christmas Porch Sign SVG
This Merry Christmas vertical sign collection includes four cut files. Each set includes a Merry Christmas vertical cut file and one with a tree in place of the A in Christmas. There are two sizes included – one that fits a 10 x 40 in. size board and one that fits a 10 x 48 in. board.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
How to Make a Vertical Christmas Sign
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, let’s make a porch sign for your home. There are a few ways you can do this.
- Add adhesive vinyl to a long piece of wood. I recommend using 10 x 1 boards which really measure 9.5 inches wide.
- Apply iron-on vinyl to a wood sign
- Use stencil vinyl and your Cricut to create a stencil.
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Christmas SVG Collection
Visit each link below to download the entire collection of free cut files.
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Looking for More Free Christmas Cut Files?
Happy crafting! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @happy_go_lucky_blog.