Celebrate the holidays with Christmas Mimosas! A fun twist on a traditional mimosa that’s perfect for Christmas.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 mimosas
- 2 bottles of chilled champagne
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange pineapple juice
- Sliced limes and frozen cranberries (optional)
For individual Christmas Mimosas:
- While holding your champagne flute at a slight tilt, fill the glass about half way with champagne.
- Fill the rest of the glass with cranberry juice and orange pineapple juice.
- Garnish with with cranberries and lime slices.
To make Christmas Mimosa Punch:
- Combine champagne and juices in large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add frozen cranberries and lime slices.
- Serve immediately.
- Feel free to adjust the ratio of champagne and juice to suit your preference.
- Substitute lemon-lime soda for champagne to make Christmas Mimosa Mocktails.