Are you looking for a delicious dip to take to a cookout this weekend? Then, I’ve got the perfect treat for you!
This Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake Dip is delicious and sure to please everyone.
How can you not love anything that combines chocolate, caramel, and pecans?! Serve it with cookies and pretzels and you really can’t go wrong.Print
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup caramel
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dry chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet choc chips
- 1. Cream together cream cheese & butter
- 2. Add caramel topping and continue to mix.
- 3. Add brown sugar, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla & dry pudding mix. Continue to mix until combined.
- 4. Fold in chocolate chips & pecans.
- 5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy with vanilla wafers, pretzels and even fresh fruit.
This is one of my favorite things to take to a party or family get-together and there are never any leftovers.