Chocolate Covered Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cocktails
- 10 strawberries hulled and cut in half
- 1 cup chocolate vodka or liquor
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Chocolate chips and Valentine’s Day sprinkles, optional
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in microwave. Add about 1/2 cup of sprinkles to a separate bowl. Gently twist the rim of your champagne flutes in the chocolate and then twist rim in bowl of sprinkles. Set aside to let chocolate set.
- In a blender, puree strawberries and chocolate liquor until well combined.
- Fill champagne glasses about 1/2 way with strawberry chocolate puree. Fill the rest of the glass with champagne.